2009年12月11日金曜日

alien

It is final week! I alredy done a final without this class, because I have to go back to Japan this winter brake.
Do you beleave the alien? I beleave it because I watched Japanese TV show about alien.
It pick up that roswell UFO Incident.
it was the alleged recovery of extra terrestrial debris, including alien corpses, from an object which crashed near Roswell on about July 8 1947. the incident has been the subject of intense controversy and the subject of conspiracy theories as to the true nature of object which crashed. The United States military maintains that what was actually recoverd was debris from an experimental high-altitude surveillance balloon belonging to a classfied program named Mogul. however, many UFO proponents maintain that in fact a crashed alien craft and bodies were recoverd, and that the military then engaged in a cover up.
I did not believe it but finally I beleave the alien.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I'm not entirly sure what to believe. I think it may be a little arrogant for us to think that we are the only intelligent beings in the universe, but eh idk...I dont exactly belive that there are little green men whizzing all over the universe in flying saucers either.

    返信削除