2010年12月9日木曜日

Movie

One of my favorite films is the Godfather part II. When talking about the learning ladders in regards to this film, I am well aware of what this film is trying to express. I have a cognitive sense for how this film is structured so it is able to have more structural meaning to me. On an emotional level, I can feel myself connected with the main characters in the film, and it makes me feel like I am a part of what is going on. I guess I have an emotional attachment to the main characters. As far as the aesthetic appreciation ladder, I appreciate the visual presentation of the film. I like this film, but I think I am able to say why I like this film. I like it because it relates to my Italian culture, so it is very relatable to me.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I have never watched a series of Godfather.
    As you say so I guess it is a good movie.
    What else do you like?

    返信削除
  2. I have never watched too.

    God father is kind of Yauza??

    I just take my guess.

    返信削除