2010年12月1日水曜日

I read the magazine of editor

I thought that Editor, cote really took care of the music and sound for programs after reading her interview. When I am editing the program, the choosing music and sound is difficult for me. I think that music pacing is also controlling the program pacing, so music pacing must be adjust to the program pacing. She said that cuts are helped with sound. I really agree with her. Last semester, I made the program just by music and sound. However that was really difficult, because the image have to be just fit to the music and sound. I cut image finely to fit to the music, so it took a long time to finish. I made graduation video this semester, and I used music and sound for the opening movie. I also really took care of the image to fit to the music. When I started to the editing, I still troubled that which music I should use. Music was not in my plan. So I used image and movie to fit to the music. I thought that I should use both for balance. I also want to work and cut the movie as editor in the future. She also had a lot of connection for getting job, so I also want to regard the connection as important.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿