2009年9月25日金曜日

Japanese Movie

Hi, guys. I am really tired because watched two movies, Ring and The Ring.
Ring is really helpful for me because of Japanese, haha, but The Ring is ,,, shit! lol too fast to speak English!

anyway, I loved these movie, and I am really proud of ring was remaked by hollywood.

I hope you guys could know little Japanese culture from Japanese animation.
Do you know why Sadako wored white cloth?
Because, in Japan, the body is worn white cloth, that's why she wore it.

However, Hollywood remake really well! They changed american style from Japanese style, so I think it is easier to understand for Americans I think.

Did you find any fanny Japanese culture in Ring?
if you guys have any question of it, just ask me!!

have a good weekend♪

2 件のコメント:

  1. Do you like horror movie??
    It is sooo scary!!
    Anyway, I know almost Japanese ghost wear while clothes, and I have an image which they have long black hair :-0
    It is because people who are died are put white clothes before they enter the grave.
    I had watched other Japanese horror movie named "One miss call" but Ring is more scary than one miss call.
    Please tell me any horror movie which you like if you have!!

    返信削除
  2. I like gakkou no kaidan! it is horror comedy! I loved it, sometimes scary but it made me laugh!
    I also watched one missed call and it was also remaked by america. but i like japanese one missed call!

    返信削除