2010年9月26日日曜日

Do you guys use twitter?

Twitter is really famous in Japan now.
Despite the fact that Twitter is in English, we continue to see exciting growth from all over the world. Japan, in particular shows a very strong and growing demand for Twitter services.
To support continued growth in Japan, Twitter has formed a partnership with Digital Garage to create the official Twitter Japan service. As part of this arrangement, Digital Garage has made an investment in Twitter, Inc and will commit engineering and other development resources to help us bring Twitte to Japan.
Most my friends have twitter. Also, Japanese companies use twitter for business.
I think this is big media for our live, and our media are changing.

4 件のコメント:

  1. I use twitter too but sometimes haha

    We have face book and mixi.

    So, I think I dont need twitter-- haha

    返信削除
  2. I've never used twitter.
    I think twitter has a huge influence.
    Recently my friends usually use the term "now" or "will" which came out of twitter.

    返信削除
  3. I recently got a twitter for my internship. I think that it is a great way for companies to promote there business. It is interesting to hear that twitter is only in the English language. That is very surprising. It is assessable to people all over the world so why would it only be in English? Are other websites like that too? Like facebook?

    返信削除
  4. I have a Twitter, but I don't use it very often. I feel like you really need to keep up with it to benefit from it, or else you fall behind in the fast-paced communication network. It is very effective for businesses, but I think it would be more effective if it was multi-lingual.

    返信削除