2010年9月29日水曜日

Editor!

I wanna be an Editor! I just read cutting rhytms in Chicago and Cabaret, I learned a lot of things. I noticed that cutting rhythms is really important for our work. Cutting rhythms can easy change movement of story, movement of emotion, and movement of imaga. Of course, music, performer, camera work are important for a film, but the work is apt to be influenced by the editor's technique. I want to be an editor, so it is souds good. Last semester, I really worry about cutting rhytms especially for the final project. I created a human beat box, but all the time, I always think "Is this rhym alright? It is too short? It is fun? Does the work give any emotion to people?" I really worried about these things. However after watching my work, my great professor said the all my cutting had meaning even though it was short. I remember that I was really glad to hear that. I will create a graduation video, as a kind of documentary. I will use a lot of stuff, such as shots, pictures, music and interview. I want to focus on cutting rhythms, when I create this project. I want to give them this project after I finish, so I want to make an impression. In addition, I want them to watch this again ten years later and if they think it is a well done video, I will be really happy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿