2010年10月9日土曜日

advertisement

When I was a kid, I think ads influenced me the most. I would watch a commercial for a certain toy, and then immediately want that toy either for my birthday or just to buy whenever. The toy never did measure up to how it was being shown on TV. The ad would make it seem like it was the coolest toy to have, but then after I had it for a few days, I would get bored with it. This was the case with food ads as well. The fast food looked so delicious on TV, but when I got it I was disappointed because it did not look like the food on TV. I think as a young child, I believe a lot of what TV was telling me, because I did not know any better. As I got older, I began to see the effects television has on people. We are always bombarded with fast food ads that show beautiful people eating the food, because these ads want you as a consumer to think that only beautiful people eat the food. This is the corrupt mindset the media has for children to follow.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Sometimes Ads have a small instruction "this is image" at the bottom.
    People don't realize it and buy products.
    As a result, people are discouraged at it.

    返信削除