2010年10月2日土曜日

The group for children

I found a group called Parents Television Council. This advocacy group is responsible for trying to get children to watch more educational programs on TV. They are not blaming parents, they are blaming TV networks for showing inappropriate and offensive programming to Children. This website goes on to explain how advertisers are the culprit for the the inappropriate programming because the advertisers are selling to so many people watching. They suck people into their ads, thus the channel becomes very popular. Media is to blame in this case, not the parents raising their kids. the media is making false statements about programming to lure young people in.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Oh, I want to see that group!!

    I think I need to see more TV progams that I never seen before!!

    返信削除