2010年11月19日金曜日

What Can We Do To Protect Our Privacy

I went to the different websites that it told me to and searched for myself. They were able to match me right away. Though my age was off, they had my MySpace account I haven’t used in six years, they had links to The Comment, BSU’s student-run newspaper, to articles that I wrote. They had my parents names and my brothers name listed right on the page. My hometown, along with a censored version of my address was there. It also made me realize that I should be more careful in what I post online. Once it goes on the Internet, it’s there forever.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Surely, the privacy became to open in online world. It is easy to reveal myself without relationship with others. It is scarely thing. On mixi(Japanese social networking service site), I announce my hometown, birthday, name, occupation, and career. We have to think about it seriously.

    返信削除